When looking for a CBD Sparkling Water, choose what’s CLEAN – SIMPLE – KLEER
CBD drinks are becoming popular these days. Before you make your choice, ask yourself a few important questions:
- How was the CBD sourced? Is it from U.S.-grown organic hemp?
- Is the CBD free of pesticides, herbicides and solvents?
- Is the CBD water soluble, stable and fully suspended into the hemp water so that your drink is effective from the first sip to the last?
- How and where was the CBD emulsion manufactured?
- Is it from a U.S. GMP manufacturer who is strictly quality-controlled and independently audited?
- For how long is the CBD stable in the CBD living water?
- Has your hemp water truly the effect you are looking for?
All CBD is NOT created equal. However, we’ve found a partner right in our backyard in Seattle that is a leading supplier of CBD emulsions for the food and beverage industry.
They answered all of our important questions to our satisfaction and helped us develop our KLEER CBD sparkling water. The CBD in KLEER remains stable and effective for a full 12 months. It is NOT nanotechnology-based. For more information on this amazing supplier, check our FAQ page. If you are new to using CBD, rest assured that this product does not contain THC, which is the compound that makes you high.
Is CBD Legal?
Hemp-derived CBD products (with less than 0.3 percent THC) are legal on the federal level, but are still illegal under some state laws. If you are looking for something that can help you through your brain fog in the morning without the jitters of coffee, you have found the right CBD for anxiety. If you are looking for something that helps you through your sleepless nights, you have found the right CBD for sleep.
Finally! A tasty Soft Drink that’s actually good for you!
The Benefits of KLEER CBD Sparkling Water CBD has many benefits that are being discovered by people around the world. CBD acts on the CBD receptors in the brain and seems to release the feel-good hormone serotonin. This action can help you overcome
- Various types of anxiety, such as social anxiety disorder (SAD) and PTSD
- Brain fog in the morning without the jitters of coffee
- Memory problems
- A weakened immune system
- Inflammation throughout your body brought on by incorrect diet
- Sleepless nights
- Pain signals that keep you from functioning correctly
- Muscle fatigue
CBD is also safe for pets. So, if you spill a little and he laps it up – no worries.